JANUARY 30: Weather Update & PostponementJan 30, 2010
Due to the winter storm in the area, we have made a decision to postpone tonight’s performance (“Peter & the Wolf” along with the premiere of “Aesop’s Fables”) at the Castleton Farms Theatre House. We are concerned not only about the safety of patrons traveling to and from the concert but also the travel plans of our orchestra arriving from Charlottesville, where a greater amount of snow is expected.
If, as expected, the storm passes through by this evening, we expect to re-schedule tonight’s program for tomorrow evening, Sunday, January 31, at 7:00pm. If you would like to attend the Sunday evening performance, no action is required and all tickets for tonight will be honored tomorrow evening. (All “Will Call” orders will still be held at the door.)
If you are unable to be with us tomorrow evening, we will be happy to refund your tickets for this evening’s performance. To request a refund, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you would like to release the tickets. Please allow 48-72 hours for credit card refunds to be processed.
Please note that the 4pm performance already scheduled for tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon, is sold-out, so we do not expect any seats to be available except for the 7pm performance.
We are disappointed not to be able to share with you the planned program for this evening, but we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Return to News Page